Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Two Babies....

Life has been in a constant state of change lately. We've been trying to figure out just how to work our lives with not one but two babies. I'm not quite sure how mothers of multiples survive! Our babies are both wonderful too, which should make things easier, right? But it's still quite the hassle to get two babies dressed/fed/changed/bathed/etc. Thank goodness my mom is here to help right now! I came across a blog post that was on a facebook group that I am in and it really helped put things into perspective. I need to realize that God gave me these two beautiful babies and that He will never give you more than you can handle! Now it's up to me to pray, realign my life (not in a bad way!), and truly thank God every day for our wonderful blessings. I'm posting the link so you can enjoy too! Even if you don't have multiple kids (and I know that two babies is NOTHING compared to what some women handle!), this is still a good read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment