Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2012 in Pictures

Well, since I am postponing Reagan's 9 month update until I can take her pictures tonight, I figured I'd copy a blog post that I read the other day! The author did an update of her year in pictures! I don't post many pictures on the blog besides their monthly updates, so I thought this would be fun!

January: Snow!


February: Mommy's Cupid!


March: Clayton is ONE!


April: Reagan is born!


May: Mother's Day and TWO babies!


June: Father's day and TWO babies!


July: Two Firecrackers!


August: Meeting Gloria!


September: Aggie Football starts!


October: Ghost and Ghostbuster!


November: Aggie Football with the whole family!


December: Our first Santa visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment