Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Four Glorious Years


Four years ago today - actually in thirty minutes from now - I married the love of my life, my best friend, my soul mate. My husband is the most loving individual that I know and I am so blessed to be his wife. It is crazy to think how much our lives have changed in four years. We are now a family of four (3 1/2 since one is baking! hehe). Our love for each other has only grown. The four year anniversary's traditional gift is fruit and flowers, so we will be picking up some strawberries and chocolate after our dinner out tonight! We're playing it low-key tonight because a) We have a baby boy  b) I'm pregnant with lil sis  c) We're hoping to be in Puerto Vallarta next year this time! haha! Here's to many many many more years of married bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment