Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

27 Week Survey

So, do I at least get a pass because it was Christmas when I was supposed to be doing my survey? Please? hehe... sorry again, here's a survey as if it were Friday!


The 27 Week Survey

How far along?: 26 weeks and 5 days!

Total weight gain:  23 pounds! Yowza!

How big is baby?: 2 pounds and almost 15 inches long! We'll get more precise measurements soon!

Maternity clothes?: Oh yes! And I got a bunch of great new ones for Christmas!

Stretch marks?: Nope! I'm beginning to think I might luck out! We'll see!

Sleep: Doing ok. Little boy did wake me up around 6am one day. I swear he was using me as a punching bag!

Best moment this week: Midnight Mass. Little boy was dancing away! I think he really liked the music and me singing! I'm going to try to start singing to him more often and see if he reacts! It was really neat, but I was pretty sure if the guy next to me saw my belly dancing around like it was that he'd think I had an alien growing inside of me! They were pretty profound movements!

Movement: Read above! Oh, and my father-in-law got to feel him kick! It was hilarious because it totally freaked him out! He hadn't even felt his own kiddos move around, or not that he could remember, so it was neat for him to get to feel his grandson!

Food cravings: Donuts. Mmmmm.... Shipleys!

Gender: The future star of the A&M baseball or football team! ;-) hehe....

Labor Signs: Negative!

Belly Button in or out?
: The top of it has started to poke out... haha! I'm not quite ready for the day when it all pokes out!

What I miss:
Not getting leg cramps. I woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible cramp. I woke Darren up and probably scared him to death because I was almost in tears. My calf was sore for 3 days after that one! It was funny though because I had just read that leg cramps were normal around this stage, and then, BAM, they hit me!

What I am looking forward to: Our big ultrasound in Midland next week. I'm ready to see if anything's changed with my placenta, and make sure that baby boy is still growing a-ok! Also, we're starting to plan my baby shower! Woo hoo!!!!

Weekly Wisdom:
Realize that it will soon no longer be all about you, but all about baby! hehe... we got a good laugh out of the fact that our little guy almost got more Christmas presents than we did! ;-) He's spoiled already! Everyone just loves him to pieces!

Milestones: From my babycenter info: He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and perhaps even sucking his fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of funtioning, with a lot of medical help, if he was born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movement to a case of baby hiccups! Baby boy now has a distinct and recognizable profile!

I'm in shape! ROUND is a shape! ;-)

Still showing the belly... just for grins!

Showing off my awesome shirt that my brother and his girlfriend got me! 

 Fun(?) Facts:
- Breasts: 39"
- Waist at belly button: 37 1/2"
- Current weight: 136.4 - holy cow, as Ross would say! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment