Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

25 Week Survey

I know, you're not surprised.... another weekly survey after the week has come and gone. Yeah, give me a break! I had a good reason this week! I was busy surprising my mom for her 50th Birthday in Vegas! Yes, I know, there's no way my momma can be that old, she's too pretty! ;-) We love you, Nana! hehe... So, here's the survey, as if I did it on Friday. You should be used to that by now!

The 25 Week Survey

How far along?: 24 weeks and 6 days!

Total weight gain:  Close to 20 pounds... now that's scary!

How big is baby?: 13 1/2 inches, and about a pound and a half! So that means momma has gained 18 and baby the rest, haha! Think loaf of bread! =)

Maternity clothes?: Almost full time! And by that I mean that I only have 2 remaining pairs of regular jeans that the rubber band trick will work on, and t-shirts are now too short. Darn!

Stretch marks?: Still none... yet!

Sleep: Better, but it would have been nice to be in my own bed! We traveled too much this week!

Best moment this week: Seeing my family! None of them had seen me since we found out we were pregnant, so that was really awesome!

Movement: Oh yes, except, do not ask him to preform on command... he's stubborn already! He kicked me hard all the way across the new bridge to get past the Hoover Dam, and let me tell you - that was not fun!

Food cravings: Chocolate. At the IA show I had to buy a cookie and a candy bar (on separate occasions of course, to satisfy my sweet tooth!)

Gender: An awesome little boy!

Labor Signs: Negative!

Belly Button in or out?
: It's now visible through shirts.... NOT COOL!

What I miss:
Having more time! We are almost 2/3 of the way done with this pregnancy and yet there is so much to do!

What I am looking forward to: Dr. appointment!!!! Hehe...

Weekly Wisdom:
Invest in a good camera! We just bought a little canon that was on super sale at Target and it works pretty great, but we definitely want a nice one so that we can take some good shots of little boy at home without paying a photographer!

Milestones: I look pregnant.... ALL OF THE TIME. haha! That's a milestone for me! It took a while to get here! Also, I had my first round ligament pains.... and let me tell you they are not fun! I really need to learn to sit down more often when we are walking around a bunch or else I really start to hurt! Here's the babycenter info: He's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out, and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. He's also growing more hair - and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture. In the next few weeks his nostrils will open and he'll start practice breathing even more. Small air sacs are developing in his lungs. He can hear even better now, so you can try to hook up the headphones and play your favorite music! (You think he'll like country or Christmas music?!?!)


Unfortunately this was taken in our hotel room so it's not the best, but it will do!

Fun(?) Facts:
- Waist at belly button: 37"
- Current weight: 133.4 (are you serious?!?!?!)

1 comment:

  1. for twigs like you and me, seeing the numbers on the scale is outrageous! but it will ALL come right off soon after baby is born. when I say soon... i mean give it 4-9 months. most of the weight you will lose just from giving birth ;)

    those pre-pregnant jeans will take a little time to fit back into

    ReplyDelete