Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Almost One!

In 9 days my baby boy will turn a year old. That is INSANE! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. I don't know if it is the pregnancy hormones or just the feeling of being a mommy, lol, but I am so sad yet happy to see him grow up! Clayton is walking all over the place now. Really the only time he crawls is when he is already sitting and wants to get to another toy... makes sense! ;-) Other than that he is walking around like a pro! He already has a few battle wounds - two bruises right now on his forehead! Oops! Poor baby has been fighting the worst cold since Saturday. Luckily he is feeling better, but is still so dang congested. I wish they made cough syrup for babies!

Everything is just about set for his birthday party next Saturday! My parents are coming in as well as Uncle Adam and his girlfriend Merissa! We'll have a full house and it'll be so much fun! Clayton's party is a music theme and it is very fitting for his personality! Here's his invitation! Darren and I took his pictures and then had a lady on Etsy make the invitation. Then we printed at home and saved a bunch of money! They turned out awesome! I took out our pertinent information, just in case any weirdos find the blog, lol.


In other news I had my first weekly OB appointment on Tuesday! I was dilated almost to a two - hooray!!!! But, he still said I was high and thick, so she's definitely not coming any time in the real near future unless something crazy happens. I'm still thinking - what in the world am I going to do with two babies?! I am thankful that my mom will be here again for a month to help out. THANK GOODNESS FOR MOMMAS! We're excited that Clayton will be in good hands while we're in the hospital with Reagan! My prediction is that she'll be an Easter baby. That would be a week early, so we'll see! My original due date based on calculations was April 10th. Easter is the 8th so that's not too bad! I bought the cutest little onesie just in case!

Can't wait to share all of the details of Clayton's birthday party and his 12th month of life! Oh my! =) And, of course, I'll keep you all updated on Reagan's progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment