Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Wishing.. and Hoping.. and Praying!!

Well, I had originally wanted to wait and leave this blog's beginning for when we were announcing our exciting news that we would be parents. But, it seems as if that day is not coming as fast as I would have liked. ;-) I had a few thoughts running around in my head, and they needed to be put somewhere - hence the beginning of this blog!

Currently my office is full of pictures of myself, Darren, family, and friends. It's funny to think how hopefully soon my pictures of graduation will be replaced by pictures of a little bundle of joy! Our house is the same way. We finally have everything mostly decorated, and there is no wall space left! So some things will most definitely have to come down! My crib is leaning against the wall in the guest room for now, until it finally has a home and a purpose! It's better we store it inside than outside in the barn/garage. That place is a mess to begin with - and funny thing is it's not our stuff! Woo hoo! That's a first! ;-)

Darren has been the most amazing and supportive person though this whole process. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing husband! He comforts me, helps me, prays with me, etc etc, and is so sweet. I have LOVED getting to see him all day every day, and miss him when I haven't seen him in two minutes! We're spoiled for sure. I guess it's about time considering all of the time we spent apart when we were engaged, and then the time spent apart before that!

We continue to pray for all of the rest of our pregnant friends out there! Everyone I know is having a girl! Time to buy lots of pink and frills!

Well, I just wanted to jot that down! Can't wait until the day when the rest of you can read this! hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment