Oh my goodness, have our lives been busy or what?! Our little man is keeping us on our toes for sure! Clayton is changing and learning new things on a daily basis. It is so fun to see what he'll learn next! He is such a sponge right now and says and does everything that we do. He also is becoming quite the assertive little toddler! ;-) Gotta love him!
Clayton, my baby boy, at 15 months you:
- Are 22lbs. 3 oz. and 28" long!
- Say: pea-pie, cookies, please, sister, duncan (at daycare), two, daddy, choo-choo, shoes, uh-oh, thank you, ice, ucky, sit down
- Tell us that "two" comes after "one"!
- Make the choo-choo motion and noise whenever you see a train
- Blow on your food to cool it off
- Yell for Daddy when we are trying to find him
- Blow bubbles in the bath
- Go to your sister when she cries and give her a kiss
- Blow kisses and wave bye the second you think you're leaving or someone is leaving!
- Try to put the paci in sister's mouth
- Eat so much better! Loves to gnaw on apples, and will eat mashed potatoes like they're going out of style!
- Rub your chest when you say please, like the sign but not exactly!
- Drink milk like a champ!
- No more bottles! YAY!
- One nap per day for about 3 hours
- Make the funniest horsey sound "neighh..... pfft" (raspberry noise like the horse snorted)
- Love making a mess. Gets out every toy, every book...
- RUNS everywhere. Always on the go!
- Gives the BEST hugs and kisses ever!
- Sleep with your Reveille pillow-pet every night
- Sleep from about 9pm to whenever we wake you up! One Saturday morning it was 10:30!!
- Would live outside on the swing if we would let you!
- Climb!!! Climb into chairs, up onto the footstools and one day onto the entertainment center! Yikes!
- Still love baths and splashing water
- Wear mostly 12mo clothes (some 18mo) and a size 3 diaper. Size 6 shoe.
- Finally wear a cap without complaining! ;-)
- Sleep in t-shirts and shorts: no more footed pj's! This makes Mommy sad because you look like such a big boy!
- Are the most adorable, fun, loving, smart little boy! We love you!
First day for Wes
1 year ago